Chart: Reporting, Recordkeeping, Public Information and Information Sharing Requirements for DCOs
|Proposal Date||Final Rule Issue||Effective Date|
|December 13, 2010||October 18, 2011||January 9, 2012|
The commission proposed rules on reporting, recordkeeping, public information and information sharing requirements for derivative clearing organizations (DCOs), at the December 1, 2010 CFTC Meeting. Included in the affiliated documents was a chart, listed below, explaining in great detail the various reporting requirements of DCOs: the frequency of each report, and descriptions, contents, and when each report is to be completed.<ref>Open Meeting on Sixth Series of Proposed Rules under the Dodd-Frank Act. CFTC. Retrieved on February 16, 2011.</ref>
Summary of requirements:
- Daily margin, cash flow, and end of day reports,
- Quarterly DCO financial reports,
- Annual report from Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), and audited financial statements
- Event Specific Reports in the event of a decrease in financial resources, ownership equity, liquid assets, or working capital; or material changes in key personnel, or organizational structure,
- Margin and Clearing Issues such as clearing member margin calls, defaults, forced liquidations, or enforcement actions.
The entire chart can be found below.