|Joint CFTC-SEC Advisory Committee on Emerging Regulatory Issues
|| May 11, 2010
|| Washington, D.C.
| Web site
The Joint CFTC-SEC Advisory Committee on Emerging Regulatory Issues held its fourth meeting on November 5, 2010, to review the extraordinary market events of May 6, 2010 (the so-called "flash crash"). Prior meetings focused on the exchanges' and liquidity providers' perspectives (June 22, 2010) and the investors' perspectives (August 11, 2010). The November 5, 2010 meeting focused on:
- a summary and recap from the staffs of the CFTC and SEC on the report issued September 30, 2010;
- a report from the subcommittee on cross-market linkages;
- a report from the subcommittee on pre-trade risk management; and
- potential recommendations and responses.
Link to Archived Webcast
Access Webcast in Windows Media Player format
Access Webcast in Real Player format
- ↑ Joint CFTC-SEC Advisory Committee on Emerging Regulatory Issues to Meet. CFTC. Retrieved on April 1, 2011.