FSOC Meeting, May 24, 2011
Fourth meeting of the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
The Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC) convened its fifth meeting at the U.S. Department of the Treasury on May 24, 2011. Five topics were discussed:
- a presentation on the current macro-environment including a discussion on housing, commodities markets volatility, and U.S. fiscal issues;
- a discussion of the status and work that has been done on the Council’s annual report;
- a presentation on tri-party repo market reforms and issues;
- a presentation and discussion on designation of nonbank financial companies; and
- consideration of, and a vote on, the minutes from the March 17, 2011 meeting.
The entire meeting was held in executive session.
Related Documents: Meeting Minutes
- Minutes of the Financial Stability Oversight Council. U.S. Department of the Treasury. Retrieved on July 19, 2011.